2. Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, [your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information, including health and medical information, about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data]. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, necessarily permit the identification of individual persons.
5. How We Collect Your Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us. We will collect Personal Data related to you when you communicate with us through the Site and landing pages, including in the following ways:
· We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, when you access the Site or landing pages to complete the health risk assessment survey or the survey results, etc.
· When you order Services on our Site we will collect all information necessary to complete the request, including your age, gender, zip code and other relevant information.
· If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
· We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Site or the Service you are able to use. For example, Should you choose not to answer all questions within a survey, this may hinder our ability to provide full and complete services.
(b) Information Collected via Technology. We will passively collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data related through the use of certain technology, including in the following ways:
· To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
· to facilitate the creation of and maintenance of our network;
· identify you as a user in our system;
· provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
· provide the Services you request;
· improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services, including tailoring the features to you;
· send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
· send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
· respond to your inquiries or other requests;
· to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services or those of third parties we believe may be of interest to you.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company.
(c) Additional disclosures: We may share some or all of your Personal Data with third party service providers as a result of your response to our online advertisements, landing pages, surveys, qualification questionnaires or when requesting information.]
9. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
(a) Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
(i) We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Site or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
10. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable and all legally required efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security. You should report any security violations to us by sending an email to the address below.
11130 Jollyville Road
Last Revised: May 2016