Kate Hermans, chief business officer for pharma at 83bar LLC, will deliver a case study presentation on patient empowerment at the 9th annual DPharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials conference on September 17-18, 2019 in Boston, MA.
Joining Ms. Hermans at the conference from 83bar will be Alex Hilderbrand, vice president, and Mike Zangrilli, product manager.
83bar has developed a fully integrated digital health technology and concierge platform. The result is that it enables individualized patient activation at scale. That’s why the use of this platform for clinical trial recruitment shows such meaningful results for study sponsors, investigator sites, and patients.
The presentation by Ms. Hermans is a case study on why delivering personalization at scale is not only necessary, but possible. Key points include:
- How to unlock the power of data for successful, effective clinical trial recruitment
- The historic velocity of change in the clinical development and drug approval ecosystem
- Intelligent trials and decentralized trials, coupled with a growing number of rare and ultra-rare disease trials, are changing the drug delivery model.
- Ways to integrate the recruitment platform can expand your patient pool, make your trial faster, less complex, and ultimately less costly.
- Innovative approaches to drive patient empowerment in the clinical trial process.
- Improving the quality of the patient experience and its real-world implications for development of new therapies and medical devices
The presentation is the first by 83bar at the DPharm Conference. The company is among more than 20 pharma companies which are reporting on specific innovations to better deliver new medicines.
About DPharm 2019
DPharm 2019 will cover the full spectrum of clinical research, including virtual trials, digital applications, real-world data, big data management, AI applications, MAPs, EHR eSource operations, patient-centric strategies, new business models, collaborations and technologies. More information at https://theconferenceforum.org/conferences/disruptive-innovations-us/overview/
About 83bar, LLC
83bar, LLC, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the leading patient activation marketing agency. 83bar has developed a system that has been implemented by nearly three dozen name brands in health, medical, technology, and devices. The company has a database of more than 850,000 patient engagements over the past three years. Its four-step activation process is a system integrated to LOCATE prospective patients through risk assessment and health surveys; EDUCATE them to offer solutions and help them make informed decisions; NAVIGATE patients to action by appointment scheduling or service fulfillment; and through comprehensive follow-up, convert these patients to ADVOCATE on behalf of improved treatment and health care. Contact at www.go83bar.com